With unique Souvenir Coins across Ireland we want to make it easier for visitors to find the coins visitor locations.
So we created an interactive map, coin pictures and information of each visitor attraction.
The National Tokens Souvenir Coin locations for Ireland. Starting in Dublin the list is in the order if you were collecting each coin.
Note: Many coins are double sided with two designs of the location. This gives a unique coin souvenir. List is kept at upto date as possible, some locations close or stop featuring the coin. For a complete list visit www.nationaltokens.com.
(Note: NMI has 2-4 coins but generally only two are on sales at any one time, coins are routed depending on exhibit)
4. City Hall - Story of the Capital - Dublin 2
7. OPW - Clonmacnoise Monastery - Offaly
8. Kylemore Abbey - Connemara, Galway
9. Dunguire Castle,
10. Cliffs of Moher - Liscannor, Clare
11. Bunratty Castle - Bunratty, Clare
12. King John's Castle - Limerick
13. Foynes Boat Museum - Foynes, Limerick
14. OPW - Dunmore Caves - Kilkenny
15. Waterford Treasure Museum - Waterford
16. Giant Causeway - Bushmills, Antrim
17. Carrick-a-Rede - Bushmills, Antrim
(Note: Nr:16/17 Double sided coin in two locations)